Installation and maintenance
notice for SAT cooling system in greenhouse application.
1 Water control
- The water supply should cover the pad equally and trickle
along the corrugated sheets. The water control can be
realized by adjusting the valve.
2 Quality control
- To keep the water resource clean. The ph value should
be between 6 ¨C 9 and the electric conductance should be
less than 1000 micro-ohm.
- To clean the pool and water recycling system regularly
to assure the cleanness of water supply system. (Usually
once a week)
- Maintain the good quality of the water
supply to prevent alga and other microbe from spreading
the SAT, Two measures can be adopted: put in 3-5ppm
Chlorine or Bromine for short time treatment, or 1ppm
for continuous processing.
3 Leaking treatment
- To check whether water is over supply, pad is damaged,
dilapidated on the edge or leaking at the connection.
Using silicon glue to plug after water supply is stopped.
of the water spreading
- Adjust valve to control the water supply; Change the
water pump with more power or water pipe with high caliber.
- Clean the pool, pump entrance, filter and pipe etc.
in time. Eliminate the dirt inside the water recycling
¶þ.Maintenance of the SAT
1 Daily maintenance
- Turn off the exhaust fans after 30min of the pump stopped
to make sure the complete dry of the pad.
- To check if all empty in the bottom frame after system
stopped to avoid the pad bottom is dipped in the water
all the time.
2 Pad cleaning
- Elimination of the scale and alga on pad's surface:
Use the soft brush to remove up and down after the pad's
completely drying out. Do not remove horizontally. (Can
brush a small part to verify if the pad stand or not).
Then only switch on the water supply system to wash the
scale and alga on pad's surface. (Do not use steam or
high pressure water)
3 Rats prevention
- Can install rats defense or use rats killing spray at
the bottom of the pad when pad is not in use.